Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm Back!

well, I've been back about thrice already but since my computer ALWAYS has bugs, i could never get online and fix up my blog.. Sorry lar ppl, nt rich enuf yet to buy a laptop for myself.. hehe.So, for the benefit of anyone who still don't know where i have been for 6 months, I am now studying as a JPA sponsored student at UTM KL city campus (not UTM JB). The place i study at is called Pusat Persediaan Kolej Teknikal Jepun(PPKTJ).It prepares us to go to Japan to further our studies in kousen(technical colleges).and no, i DO NOT know wat course I'm going to be taking yet, although it's definitely something to do with engineering courses.

Life at Hostel and Campus

I live in a external hostel about 20 mins to KLCC by taxi.The rooms are in units of 2 rooms per unit, 2 beds in a room and a bathroom and toilet for a unit. Pretty big room.. except i cant seem to put my stuffs in the right positions, so my table's freaking messy.. my roommate's a Penangite, Dota crazy and always studies last minute until crazy with his other Penangite friend. next door is a sabahan and a seremban guy. all speak mandarin one.. my roommate knows hokkien though.. diff from kuch hokkien.. our 'peng' is their 'pui' and our 'kolien' is their 'kolen'.but some things never change, like 'lam pa'. lolz. =D And at sch, now learning jap language, chem, phys, maths(now in BM and eng, next yr in jap).. and english(donno why we have to learn such formalized form of english.. crazy..)my scores so far in the exams are pretty satisfactory, but i think i didnt do very well in the exam last week..ah disappointed, but cant do anything about it i guess.

Cut off from the world

Well, looks like i havent been updated very much about all you guys in kch and in labuan and everywhere else.. So sorry, but my sis is already complaining about my RM20++ sms bill.. haha... i mean, come on, Rm20 ONLY?? lolz.. better i get prepaid n register for powerpack.. sigh.. well, anyways, i'll try to catch up on u guys by reading blogs.. but i think im too lazy to read liaw after reading so much japanese.. haha.. darn, the language is complicated.but still, it's nice learning the language..

My new hobbies

well, I have new friends and am in a new place now, and thus, new hobbies..currently hooked on Dota Allstars.. and everyday eating chap fan ranging from 2.50 to 4.00 ++ for only 1 meat and 1 veg.. darn bloodsuckers.. hehe.nt exactly a hobby but didnt really eat a lot of these kinda stuff in kch.n also beginning to love the nasi lemak and the belacan here, although still nt used to that burning spicy sensation which is totally out of the world..(shish, cant they make it smell better instead of juz making it spicy).Next, is sleeping in class... especially maths and phys class.. the teachers nvr look at u, they're too busy reading the comp.. haha.. nt my usual habit in school although it's common to get dizzy and talk in class.

The Weirdest thing

Got back on saturday with my sis.went to mass at st faith's starting at 9++ till 11 pm(dont think they call it a midnight mass hehe).sunday, my sis' fren came for a holiday(dont know if he's her boyfriend.. but believe it would be so in half a year or so.. haha). yesterday brought him to hai pa wang for seafood.... yum yum.. 8 dishes, mind you.usually we call 4 or 5 plates nia.wow.. hehe. the usual mydin(donno hw u spell it.. malik mydin?haha), homemade tofu,roasted chicken,bamboo clams(cute lil things,nvr ate them be4.),o chien(something like a pizza with er.. clams i think.. they're bitter.eaten with soya sauce..),big head prawns, and the famous baked crab of the restaurant.Hey, I'm way off the topic.. haha.. well, actually, during that time, our house was almost broken into.. the burglars had broken the chains on our side door, but our extra protection stood firm. but the front doors weren't extra protected, so they easily broke the chains and the glass door.But the weird thing is, they never managed to get it and steal anything.suppose we came back at the right time..or someone else saw them and they ran away. close call, man, the locks were free, only a few minutes more and..... *sigh of relief*

Ending Credits

Oh yea, happy belated Christmas.Hmm.. Being in KL for 6 months has really severed every part of my Christian life.I havent found a church in the vicinity of my hostel yet..sigh.. anyways, pray for me, fellow brothers...so that i won't get too influenced by my buddhist and pagan friends.And all those who remembered me and kept on msging me and filling me in about frens here, a big THANK YOU and a big big *HUG* for ya.(no credit at all for fletcher.. that dieting piece of ..cake) hehe.

No comments: