Friday, January 12, 2007

Save Me

Just finished my final exams yesterday, Wednesday i mean.Ho ho ho.......well, it's nice to be over with the exams.. but then again, there's always still the results..to look forward to,or in better sense dread over.the Physics test on Monday was Hell broke loose all over again..Twice as hard as any of the past year papers..Everyone believes at least half of us 72 failed, which is below 50 marks.If we fail, that means no Japan..Well, I guess anyone would tell me not to worry, coz I'm smart and always get good marks..right..But then again, suggesting from my habit of making careless mistakes.....especially during my admission into this course, I really can't be too sure..The results will be known tomorrow evening, 7pm.Sigh..Save me, god..^^;

Either way, my holiday starts now and I'll be back in Kch on Saturday.Going to take driving lessons..sigh,can't go anywhere during the long holidays..maa sonna mon ka....

Last year, JPA gave us a sort of psychology test..We got the results today..My result was very very bad..Kemurungan Sangat Tinggi Kebimbangan Sangat Tinggi Hubungan Interpersonal Pasif Sangat Tinggi.haha.......right.. I guess sometimes I'm like that..but not all the time of course..and not to the point where i would choose death.lol.So i suppose it was both correct and incorrect.though I would've preferred it to be incorrect altogether..About interpersonal relationships, probably I'm very much on the passive side..Well, it's just that every time I get too close or intimate with someone, I mess it up.Either I'm too afraid that I'd have someone who knows all my secrets or probably I'm too possessive.

And for Fabian's special request for me to disclose more about my so called little sister, I would grant that wish to a certain extent..First of all, she's now in junior high,a full boarding school, that is, which does not allow handphones, so I can't contact her except on weekends.Now that is bad news.. hehe.Well, I guess nothing's perfect.Let's just hope we can stay connected.And that goes with all my friends as well!

No comments: