Friday, March 23, 2007

Heaven Is So Real

I have recently read Heaven is So Real by Choo Thomas, borrowed to me by my nephew.. surprisingly, my nephew said it's the easiest book to read out of all the books he read. haha crazy.

Well, anyways, have asked some of my christian friends and found out some of them felt uncomfortable reading this book..So, I tried to find some info on the net and stumbled on this blog with interesting comments. http://www.yvonnefoong.com/archives/2005/08/heaven-is-so-real/#/ the blogger is malaysian by the way. =D

Well, it depends if u want to read the comments or not, but my message is simple.If you're interested in the book and need to be revived in your faith, go grab it!But do not focus too much on the spiritualism and occultism explained in the book, lest you too feel tempted to try it. There are evil spirits out there which are able to fool us into oblivion.Every spiritual experience with the Holy Spirit is a personal one. Not every experience is the same. The first and utmost thing is to seek the kingdom of God (Matthew 6:31-33)

And please do not judge the author Choo Thomas based on your own understanding.Her message is simple, have faith, pray hard , and prepare yourself for the second coming, not preaching a new gospel.At the same time, do not be carried away with her book but after you finish it, return to the Holy Bible.

3 comments:

lonehunter88 said...

lol..this is a lot of theology... my head is spinning.. well, read if u want..but history doesn't change God. He is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments.
I find most people have a hard time getting through my stuff.
Within months, if not years, by my hand, we will be in the post apocalyptic world of 'Jericho' on TV! Stay tuned!

lonehunter88 said...

lol I don't exactly understand why you say by "my hand",which would imply that you are the antichrist, but anyways, all the same..just need to prepare for the second coming.. hehe