Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve!


Still quite early, but a very Happy Christmas to everyone! And A Super Merry Birthday to Satomi Ishihara! haha. Yup, Satomi's birthday is on Boxing Day.

Hmm, just now I found out that Satomi has an Internet Log too! Satomi Nikki! However, it's not updated that much. But it's quite nice to be able to see her personal pics. =) Actually, I thought she was absolutely Internet-illiterate before this. Haha. But then again, it's a high probability someone else is helping her to update the Diary. ^^

Okay, I should stop talking about Satomi and putting up more of her pics.. lol.. Anyways, I bought a KFC party bucket kind of thing today and ate it with 2 foreign students from Sri Lanka and Mongolia here. Got about 12 pieces of chicken and salad and a Choco Cake.. Ho ho ho.. A small Christmas party, but quite fun! heh.. Would've been more fun if got more ppl, but.. nvm.. (To tell the truth, I'm a bit disappointed with the thin layer of friendship between us foreign students here..so thin and could break any time.. sighs)

Well, anyways, I was actually planning to send a postcard to the family whose house I went for the homestay in Saitama, but unfortunately the post office was closed.. I think should be open on Boxing Day, but maybe not open because it was the Birthday of the Emperor yesterday(Sunday). sighs.. nvm lar.. a bit late also nvm kua.. heh.

Hmm.. some people must be curious about how Christmas feels and looks like in Japan.. I don't really know coz I'm not going anywhere for countdown tonight.. But this picture up here is a picture of the decorations in Ueno Park which I took 2 weeks ago. Quite pretty..

And these penguins were really cute! heh.. =) Okaylar, that's all tonight..

HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyoneeeee.. and a Merry New Year very soon!

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: