Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sheesh!

Darn I can't find the picture I wanted to upload on my new post.. sheesh the post is going to have to wait for tomorrow.. after i get the pics from my friend. but not many ppl will read my blog anyways.. haha.. just want to write it for no reason anyways ^^

oh ya, i would like to announce a very very very HAPPY news for the alumni of St Thom Form 5sc1 class of 2004
If you have not read this post , please do!
Congratulations to our dear ex-classmate, Gabriel for his relationship, and now a renewed single life! For more info, please contact him on your own. And Gab, an early thank you for the future treat XD


Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo... Ong here. can't believe it. Gabe had a gf and now he doesn't. where have I been? ....... I need to get updated.

so, is Gabe seriously keeping his bargain of treating all of us to TGI Friday? and when?

lonehunter88 said...

u should ask gaby about the infos XD