Friday, May 18, 2007

And the world falls down...

Yesterday when I woke up, I lost all hope... I just wanted to sleep forever, or die..It felt so hard to get up..Awake, I thought to myself "I can`t go on.." "Let`s just stop this.." "Let`s end this"..Didn`t feel like going to school, or facing the world again.. but I guess I realized it was the devil`s voice.. the devil`s temptation, telling me that I`m weak..I didn`t pray the night before or that morning..
After school yesterday, I felt refreshed..although I didn`t really talk in class,my classmates were friendly enough to make me cheer up again..Last night, I read my Bible and prayed.. God is good.. My feelings completely changed from depressed to peace.. Felt so weird.. Now I know the devil is truly real.. and that I need protection against the devil..
The Lord is good.. Hallelujah..
But sometimes it`s hard to pray lar.... Don`t know, maybe becoz it`s hard for me to speak about personal things with people...., and God, I guess..have to change..ganbarou!

No comments: