Tuesday, May 15, 2007

blablabla

well, didnt really plan to write about this.. fell from the bicycle last week and the doctor sew 7 strings into my flesh.. ho ho ho.. the wound was quite deep, of course.. but when i fell down, it didn`t hurt that much lor.. heh..sigh..gotta improve my bicycle riding skill.. lol..oh.. i fell down on the way to a strawberry plantation.. haha.. dumb right? the road is quite big, but a huge lorry came up the road and i guess i panicked a bit and wanted to go more to the side..but the road had diff levels,and at the bottom of the road are plantations, and i think i went to fast over the treshhold and bang! fell down..

umm.. found a friend from phillipines who said she could bring me and my senior to church during the weekend..a single mum who has 2 sons.. i guess she hopes i can reach out to them.. Well, just pray to God that i will be mature enough..

and thanks to shasha (lol sorry) for including me in her loved ones` list.. haha.. I know I was quite evil to her sometimes, so quite surprised.. heh.. Maybe I shall write something like that too when I have time.. When i get my wireless internet most probably.. vista os still got prob.. can`t connect to the wireless network in my college.. too bad..

Oh, and I bought my handphone in Tokyo 2 weeks ago, during Golden Week..well, Golden Week means the continuous holiday during May 1st to 5th.. Went on the 5th, Children`s Day(Yes, they have Children`s Day! hehe).. The service provider is Softbank.. weird name for a handphone service provider, right? hehe.. anyways, the hp and the bill is going to cost me around 4000 yen per month..hope i can still save some money.. need to keep budget already..i want to travel...Back to the hp, the model is Toshiba 911T, 3G phone with ワンセグ, which means i can watch TV on it.. cool right? hehe.. i think the camera is about 3.2 megapixels.. so far havent taken many photos yet though..

Maybe around next month, after my exam, I`ll start upgrading my blog.. putting photos and stuff.. asked my teacher to teach me the blog programming too.. heh.. looking forward to it!

Okay that`s all for now I guess.. Thanks for reading.. I know it`s a boring blog.. haha..

No comments: