Friday, May 18, 2007

Studying Civil Engineering

Okay I can`t write everything now.. might have to edit a bit later..
Anyways, List of Subjects:
English
Japanese (special class for foreign students)
Geometrical Mathematics
Differentiation and Integration
Applied Physics
PE
Structure Dynamics
Concrete Engineering
Hydraulics
Land Survey
設計製図 (don`t really know the translation in English.. later i find.. hehe)
Programming (Fortran)


I`m catching up to most of the subjects..The only ones I`m really frustrated with is Concrete Engineering and 設計製図.. The Concrete Engineering lecturer is sooo soooo frustrating...He speaks so fast and rarely repeats the important points for you.. then during quiz, for the calculation part this is the type of question he gives "Find the diameter of a concrete.以上(that`s all)".. the first time,I didn`t understand what he was saying..The second time, I was like, WHAT?? no data at all and u ask me to find the diameter? He asks us to guess all the data.. all 仮定.. haha.. weird way to give a question right? sigh..For his quizzes, I usually get 0 mark.. lol.. hope I don`t fail.. sigh..

Others.. English is actually not English.. it`s a class where u translate English to Japanese.. heh.. My senior hates it.. says it`s just not how an English class should be.. But it`s Japan..haha.. I like the lecturer anyways.. I`ll tell more next time.. so much to tell.. some of the classes are so much fun, u just can`t stop laughing.. hehe

No comments: