Thursday, December 06, 2007

Just Great.....

Sorry for the long drought of posts on my page.. I'm not really that busy(although I'm busier than usual), just don't feel like blogging much, and waste too much time on other things.. heh..

Well, anyways, this morning, I had a very weird dream(which is very rare) which caused me to skip the morning call at the grounds..

Usually, everytime I have a dream, I immediately forget what it was about when I wake up.. But this morning's dream felt so real and yet so weird and irritating that I couldn't get it off my mind..

So what was that weird dream? Like I said, it felt so real.. I really felt myself walking out of my room, heading to the ground after hearing the announcement of the morning call.. And along with the morning exercise music, everyone danced moved their body vigorously..

And remember I said it was weird?? Oh, yes... suddenly, there was a scene of us practicing the "Rasengan"*.. It was like, everyone had a blue wave of energy in the palms of their hands.. That was kinda cool.. like Wushu or something like that.. ^^;;

But when the music ended, I woke up to find myself in my room, still under my futon(blanket).. I was like.. "What the heck?? I'm supposed to be at the morning call?!?!" By that time, I knew it was too late to head to the grounds already....

Must be some dream demon's fault.. >.<"

Rasengan- a ball of energy produced from chakra which appears in the "Naruto" anime..

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no tajyubunshin no jyutsu ar???

Anonymous said...

Hm...
It should be Dragon Ball as well.