Saturday, June 04, 2005

Everything In Japanese!

Hey guys... seems there's another thing about this Japanese programme.. It's engineering courses, no doubt.. not technical.. but another thing is.... EVERYTHING will be in Japanese.. even exams... study everything in 2 years??wow.. intensive language classes.. this is from recom.org :
we are all still learning from zero. so, just don't worry too much. try your best to memorise the characters...we finished hiragana already and next week, we will take on katakana and kanji. our teachers told us thatwe have to memorise 13 kanji every day. so you can see that our course is very intensive..

So, yea.... anyways, I'll give it a shot first and see how everything goes.... pray for me, people.... I love you... and I'll miss you guys.... haha.... never thought I'm gonna say that.. =P

No comments: