Friday, June 03, 2005

JPA scholarship offer

Hey, everyone.. breaking news.... very breaking news.. I am offered the JPA scholarship for the diploma in technical studies Japan. Here are some of the details i picked up from www.recom.org:

JPA_JPN I wish to introduce the Technical Study to Japan I am taking now. I spent around 10 months in KL and a year in Tokyo to study the Japanese language and some Maths, Physics and Chemistry (but our juniors have to study in KL for 2 years now, Japanese teachers are teaching them in KL). and went to the National technical college in Japan for 3 years. we will get a diploma from the college but we can continue our study in universities in Japan as third year students. and JPA is still sponsoring us. One may spend altogether 7 years to get a degree after SPM, but for those who dont care about time, this is a good choice, since you can master another language and try different life in Japan (staying in different places for language school, technical college and university). and the study in technical college is not so difficult, so you have time to do sth you are interested, like Robot contest, programming contest, music, sports or Japanese Karate, Judo, tea ceremony and so on. have a colourful and meaningful student life here. But the most important thing is, make sure that you are interested in engineering and have some confidence in your language. but it is not so difficult.
I would like to add some of my own points to this to prove my scepticism on this program.. If some of you didn't realize, the cost of living in Japan is rising rapidly, especially on Honshu island(capitol:Tokyo). This is definitely not a good sign because I don't know how much allowance would be given to me and either I can cope with it or not..Another thing is, exactly how many people are going to go with me? Will there be enough friends? It's a very hard choice, you know... As most of you know, I'm not that close with any of my friends, so I'm not much worried about leaving Malaysia... But the problems are still there... I don't know yet what choice to make.. Pray for me.. thank you.

2 comments:

FinoAbama said...

Aiyo, Jo. I'm not ur close friend kah? Hmm, don wan to fren u liao. Shoo shoo....

Hahahhaa.....so hard to make decision kah? use coin to decide lor.

lonehunter88 said...

haha.... close friend.. can consider lar... but then I don't go out with you guys until late late and stuff like that ^^