Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I hate holiday...

Well, I don't exactly know if anyone is going to read this page... I mean, I'm not popular and I ain't an extrovert and all that.. hehe.. But anyways, just want to let you ppl know.. I hate holiday! haha.. It's just boring staying at home all the time... doing hw and playing comp and watching tv.. and nothing else.. and especially when ur comp audio is spoiled.. sigh.. I didn't do much today except playing the sims again and sms-ing like mad..... im pokai now.. tinggal Rm0.11 hahahah.. but anyways, it's supposed to expire tomorrow, so.. Had a fun time sms-ing ppl today.. about 5 or 6 ppl i think... let me list them out.. fletcher, keith, cyril, gary nyantong,royson and cherny.. hehe.. not that much i guess.. but i never messaged that much be4.. crazy.. dah lar some ppl use celcom and maxis.. haus my credit.. =P

No comments: