Sunday, June 05, 2005

The simple truth.

Well, I have been pondering on and on about the Japan diploma scholarship.. with my sis giving more info about japanese graduates unable to find a job in M'sia... about how bad those jap companies are... and also the difficulty of doing exams and everything in japanese... It really freaks me out, you know.. So, the last two nights, i have been praying for the same thing, "God, give me an answer..Why aren't you telling me what to do? I wanna do your will." Well, until this morning, I really didn't think I would get an answer from God...becoz i haven't been very close with God these past few weeks and I felt him far and discreet.. since i've never felt that spiritual thingy anyways.. However, this morning.. I got the simplest and most unpredictable answer (for me, anyways), which none of you would understand.. It wasn't like God spoke face to face with me or a burning bush and stuff.. I think that'd kill me instantly.. ^^ Anyways, I was in church, singing the songs like usual... I love singing the songs, you know.. and while i was singing this seemingly unrelated song(i think it was Praise the Lord or something.. i forgot! haha), one of the verses just touched me at that very instant and God was like telling me, "Hey, I'm still here.. and you've got your answer already. Why are you still asking?" and there goes my tear ducts.. it just started feeling warm around my eyes.. brimming with tears.. immediately, my heart cried out, "Thank you, God.. Praise you, King of Kings." So, the simple truth and answer.. is that I'm going to take up the programme.. I don't know what's going to happen in the future.. but I guess I'll just need to live one day at a time and let God worry about the future.. hehe =) and thanks for all the support and information given by all of you, my dear dear friends..

No comments: