Thursday, June 02, 2005

Tired night..

So, hi again everyone... My template hunt has failed.. I don't know how to paste the template inside this blog.. I was hoping there were source codes or something, but it appears there were none.. Never mind about that.. My dear friend sent a forward tonight.. a sad story or something.. I'm still reading halfway.. and she told me one of my friends got scarred in the heart reading the story. And she's soooo sad coz the story she forwarded is so heart-breaking to this particular friend. Usually, when this happens, I don't know any way to comfort this forlorn soul.. Anyways, pray for them... If u need their names, that'd be hard.. I do not wish to disclose their names, thank you.. ^^ anyways, I hope things get better soon.. and my friend would resolve the matter fast. Hmm.. just now I played "The Sims" again.. haha.. must be too bored.. I created a family with a guy Jinn Li, Tan and a girl Jacqueline Tan.. ^^.. some of you would know who the guy is.. later im gonna make Cyril Agas and Sharon Chong.. kekeke.. Oh before I end this, my new line:
"The mind has no limits, yes, that is why you're constantly being fooled by it" =)

No comments: