Sunday, November 11, 2007

秋ですか?Is it autumn?


Yes, it's autumn..The temperature is around 12 to 15 degrees celsius and the maple leaves and watever leaves are all turning red and yellow and orange and falling down like crazy..
Unlike Calvin who had to steal a picture from Ming Rong, I post my own picture.. This is a picture of the small road beside my hostel.. Like the red? heh..

Like I said, I would be updating.. this is a picture of the road going out of my school through the main gate.. I think you notice the yellow-leaved trees.. I think those are 唐松, larch trees. My senior said the yellow leaves are Gunma's specialty.. not that sure about that, but usually ppl see red leaves nia.. heh.. yellow is nice too.. =)

Oh, and because it rained a bit yesterday, the sky is sooooo blue today.. heh.. Never saw such a blue sky in Malaysia, as much as I remember..

Conclusion: You don't have to go to a park to feel autumn!

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: