Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another Train Incident!

No, it's not another girl stripping in the train.. But I consider it as one of the more fun train rides I've gone through..

It was on the way back down to my friend's kampung, Nagaoka, which took around 10 hours.. had to change 5 times.. and on the last train(i think it was the last train?), there was this schoolgirl sitting just opposite me..

Before talking about this girl, I would like to complain about Japanese schoolgirls. It's a common knowledge that Japanese schoolgirls love to wear short skirts, and if it's not short enough, they would go to the extend of pulling it up or tucking in the extra bit up their waist. I have to say that it's just too much to take in for a 19 year old guy like me( hypocrite). And not enough with that, they're like, so unforgiving and inconsiderate of males with high hormone activity.. >.< One thing is, when they sit down, they don't put their legs together like a normal girl would do, instead, they spread their legs (although not that wide).Darn, can't they keep their legs together for goodness sake? period ar?? ^^;;

But the girl I'm going to talk about is a bit more considerate.. she at least push down her skirt to cover up her thighs.. Okay, so I'm H for always looking at that part, eh? Hey, I'm a guy! still 19! still high on hormones(not drugs)! ^^

Okay, so this girl was holding up her hand against her face (er, more accurately, to her nose..) as if she was having a serious flu situation.. I was thinking, "just wipe of with ur shirt or something lar.." but then again, she's a girl, so that's a bit dirty.. I remember I had a tissue pack, but put it somewhere in my jeans, which was in my bag, in the plastic of dirty clothes.. So, I passed to that thought..

After typing a message on her phone, she started looking around in her bag for a tissue (i suspect).. but when she couldnt find one, she looked so desperate.. so kolien.. but cute at the same time.. haha.. at that time there was another girl sitting beside her.. didn't seem like her friend at all.. But after looking around (as if asking for help), she nudged the girl beside her.. (this was so damn cute.. the way she nudged.. ^^)

So the girl beside her looked at her with a weird gaze and after a split second smiled cheekily and found a tissue packet in her bag and gave the girl some. So the girl held the tissues to her nose.. After a while, the girl beside her got off at a station. I thought she was her friend.. guess not.. "but why did she smile cheekily to her?" I thought.. so weird.. Then, after a while, the girl used her right hand(she was using her left) to hold up the tissue..

"Darn long ar her mucus.." I thought. But when she put down her left hand, I noticed a colour I've always seen after scratching my skin.. the dark red colour of dried blood.. WhA?!? That was a nosebleed?! At that time, I was so shocked that I couldn't help but just stare at her.. After that, when the bleeding seemed to have stopped, she put down her hand and the tissue.. and held her face up a bit.. and I saw tears all over her cute face.. her nose so little.. typical asian..

A bit scary, but felt sorry for that girl too.. must be so terrifying for her.. riding the train alone with no friends and suddenly having a nosebleed.. I don't remember having a nosebleed before, but I know what excessive blood smells like.. to have that in your nose.. that's gotta be scary for a girl.. wish I had the tissue on me the other day.. sighs.. ^^

Note: In protest to Joann who have 'privated' her blog, I have deleted her link from my site. what's a blog if you don't let everyone read it? duh~

Note 2: Anyone who has interest in finding out who Calvin's girlfriend is and forcing him to confess it, please contact me.. ^^

Add to Technorati Favorites

7 comments:

calvin said...

comment 1: instead of offering help, you just sat there and looked at her cute face.

comment 2: you should have asked joann to invite you first, instead of sulking there!

comment 3: since when you became a love-cupid agent? i just wonder one thing, is your service realiable?

lonehunter88 said...

in reply to calvin:

comment 1: How to offer help? no tissue bah.. hehe..

comment 2: i could have asked her to invite me, but i couldnt have asked her to invite the whole world, since she Privated her blog.

comment 3: not love-cupid ler.. u memang together already one.. this is a lawyer firm.. trying to convict u of the crime of keeping ur affair a secret to us. ^^ and yes, it's reliable. =D

Anonymous said...

after reading the post and the replies...
uh huh...
I thought there would be more interesting thing happened in train...=="

lonehunter88 said...

hmm.. more interesting things like? want a guy stripper ar? hehe.. that'd be cool ^^

Anonymous said...

haha, you had quite a few "interesting" experiences on the train. & extraordinarily sensitive towards young girls, eh? lol never heard u mention about guys' behaviour on a train. surely there's no male stipper eh? lol that'll be funny.

*I'm waiting for ur lavendar ice-cream* =P

Anonymous said...

in protest???
haha..y dint u ask me??gomen..wanted to invite u but i didnt have ure email and forgot to ask u until i saw this..
well..u never asked so eventually terlupa already...
sorry,but i have my own reasons y i privated my blog..

lonehunter88 said...

to joann : why private ur blog? got stalker ar? ^^; my email add is private also.. can't say out loud here.. =P contact u at friendster lar