Monday, September 03, 2007

McJap

Foreword: Sorry gaby for the long wait.. heh.. lazy want to take pics.. always eat first before remember want to take pic.. hahah



So, what's up with Japan's McDonalds? Why is it worth posting on my blog? Well, first of all, it's not halal. ^_^ okay, second reason is coz I promised someone to post on McD.

First fact about McJap.. The Japs call it "Makku". Sounds like "my mum", doesn't it? haha.. Unfortunately it's still not as delicious as mum's cooking.. ;)
Second fact.. Makku can be considered the cheapest food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) you can eat in Japan besides Cup Ramen(their common name for Maggi Mee..heh).
Third fact.. It is also one of the BeSt fast food stalls in Japan (like it is in most countries).. KFC here tastes like they dont use any spices.. darn..

Okay, let's get on with it.. My favourite menu (incomplete)


The (Super Duper) Mega Mac..This was during the promotion.. around 2 weeks nia I think. Too bad eh? sigh.. As you can probably see, this burger is almost the same as it's smaller counterpart, Big Mac. But there are 4 pieces of beef sandwhiched between those soft succulent buns.. >.< Shish.. I typing post also hungry d.. lol.. I think it cost around 300++ yen.. not a bad price for such a delicious treat.


Now, for our main character today, McPork! This one will definitely not appear on McMsia!!(btw, this was my lunch today. haha)


He looks like a small fry, but he can do wonders to your stomach! *wink*


Sexy inside too! haha.. Best of all, it's only 100 yen! (Note:A normal lunch in Japan would cost you around 500 yen at the least)

ps. Sorry if the pic qualities are not that good.. took them with my hp.. :)

2 comments:

calvin said...

fast food is bad for your health!
eat more vegetables!
and drink more milk!
and also don't drink and drive!

lonehunter88 said...

McD is not that bad actually.. U should read their brochures on how balanced their burgers are.. lol.. I drink milk almost everyday.. and I love vege.. and I haven't drunk for almost 2 years.. DARN.. >.<