Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Chicken Soup


My dinner ( and most probably supper too) today! Chicken Soup and vege with enoki(mushroom).


But my topic today is this! Chicken Soup.. My sister's masterpiece!haha.. Well, the spices are made ready and you just put it in the soup lar actually so not that hard.Btw, it's A1 brand Chicken Soup(available in Malaysia).

Main Ingredients:
Chicken
Onion
Sweet Potato
Lotus Roots(my sister likes to put this.. The Japs don't seem to eat lotus roots though.. hmm..)
Chicken Soup Spices(like I said, you can buy the A1 brand 1)
Oyster Sauce
Soy Sauce
Pepper

Hmm.. how to make it? umm.. just prepare everything, marinate the chicken with pepper and oyster and soy sauce and then throw everything into boiling water..? haha.. and I guess u wait for 20 minutes or so.. (make sure the chicken is cooked of course) That's all.. tasted quite good.. ^^

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: