Thursday, August 16, 2007

Summer Weather

This week is supposed to be the hottest week in the summer.. so no wonder I'm sweating in bed even at night.. sot.. Today's highest temperature in my area is 39 degrees celsius..
However, it amazingly drops to 35 degrees celsius tomorrow.. according to the weather forecast.. wow.. what a relief...
Now, let's check how high it goes in Tokyo..Today is 37 degrees celsius.. and tomorrow 33 degrees celsius..
Alright, I'll admit I'm an idiot for wanting to stay in Gunma.. >.<
But, but, but, ok, I can't justify myself.. osaka also not until 39 degrees.. haha.. crazyyyyyyy.. but it'll be hot in the south for the whole week more.. in gunma, the temperature will be slowly dropping starting tmrw.. ^^ sighs.. I didnt know it would be this hot, really.. now i know.. haiz~

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: