Thursday, August 02, 2007

Tagged?(first time, thanks to calvin)

Layer 1: On the Outside
Name: Jonathan Lau
Birth Date: November 17, 1988
Current Status: Single?
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black.. abit brown under the sunshine

Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: Chinese
My Fears: Hmm.. Ghosts, or the feeling that a ghost might appear in front of you, especially after a horror movie..heh..
My Weaknesses: err.. girls? haha..usually get a bit nervous.. but i guess that's because they don't talk to me much..
My Perfect Pizza: pizza.. with loads of cheeseeee.. any meat would do..heh..just give me cheese >.<

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My first thoughts waking up: hmm.. i suppose if i have something really important to do, i'll remember it first thing i wake up.. other than that, i either go back to sleep or get up and get ready for class
My bedtime: haha.. haha.. don't make me laugh.. bedtime?wat's that? ^^;
My Most Missed Memory: hmmm.. i'm not that emo.. but i guess i miss my high school days.. playing basketball till half dead..

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Neither..
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds!try the teriyaki burger, u jerks!(excluding those in m'sia)
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike? maybe.. never bought that many branded items, really..
Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Both.. last time liked choc only, but vanilla tastes as good nowadays
Cappucino or Coffee: Coffee.. don't like it that sweet..

Layer 5: Do You...
Smoke: Never
Curse: Sure..
Take a Shower: What?You think i'm a baboon??
Have a Crush: er.. i'm sure i have lust.. lol.. i wouldn't call it a crush.. it's just lust..
Go to School: It's a college, but i guess that's school?
Want to Get Married: er.. sure
Believe in Yourself: Seldom
Think You're a Health Freak: Not at all..

Layer 6: In the Past
Gone to the Mall: of course..
Been on Stage: U mean speech? no..well, actually yes, but not in front of that many ppl..
Eaten Sushi: Love it
Dyed Your Hair: Not yet..

Layer 7: Have You Ever...
Played a Stripping Game: nope
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: Yeah.. a bit too much..

Layer 8: Age You're Hoping to...
Get Married: 25.. lol.. impossible right?

Layer 9: In a Girl
Best Eye Color: black.. mesmerising black would be just fine
Best Hair Color: Black..definitely black..
Short or Long Hair: long..not as long as goldilocks though..

Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: Typing this?
An Hour Ago: Cooked macaroni, ate it while watching SAMURAI DEEPER KYO.. ^^
Four and a Half Hours ago: Groceries
A Month Ago: I suppose.. just daily routine..
A Year Ago: Studying Japanese in KL..half dead by that time..

Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: eh, mum, dad, sis, bro, 'lil sis', friends?
I feel: ntg much.. just wanna watch kyo!
I hate: hmm.. can't think of anyone.. qiau choo? haha
I hide: secrets? ... right..
I miss: 'lil sis'? hmm..
I need: eh.. Jesus?

Layer 12: Tag 7 People
#1: Fabian
#2: Koh Ing
#3: Firas
#4: Chang Yuan
#5: Jamie
#6: Aricka
#7: Adree

Darn, my internet's been a damned rascal since yesterday.. can hardly download anything.. shish.. i'm swearing so much now.. sigh.. i hate this.....

and about my abstinence, i've been reading futari ecchi, so I guess that counts as not abstaining already.. if you don't know what that is, try looking up on wikipedia ;)

Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

calvin said...

[quote] My Weaknesses: err.. girls? haha..usually get a bit nervous.. but i guess that's because they don't talk to me much.. [unquote]

haha, i think it's because you are too cute. the girls just will go speechless when they see you :P

lonehunter88 said...

haha.. i cute pulak.. donno about that.. but i dont think that's the reason.. =P

Anonymous said...

i guess..
#4 person might ignore the tag..

lonehunter88 said...

yea..quite a lot of ppl will ignore lar actually.. nvm lar..