Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tokyo (no. 2)


Another night scenery of Yokohama, the port city..


So many night scenery.. the observation tower has 360 degree view.. so u can imagine how many pics i took.. >.<

The next day, I went to Akihabara.. electronic and electric city.. it's like a whole city full of lowyats.. but again, without cds.. heh


What did I do in Akihabara? I bought this.... no complete scanlations on the internet.... so I bought the raw thing.. haha.. well, these are used comics of Samurai Deeper Kyo.. around 100++ yen per book.. some 200 yen.. not really cheap lor.. but not bad lar.. can sell back also if in good condition..


This is sunshine city in Ikebukuro.. er.. ok, no sunshine, i know.. haha.. Ikebukuro has the biggest Bic Camera(electric and electronics) store in Japan, I guess.. 8 floors.. but nothing much lar.. almost the same nia.. so din take pic.. And in Sunshine City, there are lots of pachinkos and gaming centres.. well, didnt attract my attention that much though..


And along the way in Ikebukuro, I found this place with lots of cars.. including this F1.. It turned out to be a Toyota showcase building or something like that.. It was very sad that my camera battery went flat after taking around 20 pics that day..


now this one is cool.. it's a device for u to sit on and to travel.. like a car.. haha.. and the advertisement is that u can just sit and travel and still get healthier.. lol.. so weird..

There were alot of cool toyota cars.. including the hybrid Prius and Toyota Majestic Crown.. damn nice.. but like i said, my battery went flat.. lalala.. that's all I guess.. heh.. hope u liked the pics

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: