Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Free Game

Today I will post on a freeware game.. My internet connection here is a bit wild, especially when I just start my computer, so I'll play this game to kill time till the connection becomes normal..It's a very addictive game.. quite hard actually.. can't get past level 3 yet.. but it's fun.. But I don't recommend it for animal activists or those who can't stand violence and blood..It's very gory and bloody and merciless, to tell the truth.. ^^;

Here's the link to the site I downloaded the game from..
The Seal Hunter

Have fun!Don't get fooled by the penguins!

My connection here at it's best would allow downloads at 2 Mbps..which means that download would end in approximately 5 or 6 seconds.. cool ya? A few minutes ago I downloaded a 69 MB game in 1 mins 8 secs..hoho...I hope Malaysia would be able to beat this type of service in the years to come.. (see E-Malaysia post)

Day 5 of abstinence

No comments: