Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ramen, again


This is the Hokkaido Ramen again.. a bit diff mix of flavour this time.. well, just a bit diff..Taugeh still there, and the eggs, I just cracked it and put in the hot water together with the ramen. and the prawns.. No, I didn't fry that.. Bought it from the nearby supermarket.. Obviously it tastes good(but not good enough).. Maybe next time I'll try buying the fresh prawn and boil it.. ^^

Gyoza
And this time, I added a side dish! Gyozaaa~. I'm sure some of you have tried it before in the chinese ramen restaurants.. They're abit like dumplings, with vege or meat inside..Usually fried..I bought this from the supermarket and fried it..I'm not that good at frying, so it doesn't look as brown.. but it tasted great all the same..It's very easy to make, to tell the truth.. 是非試してみてください!

Day 7 of abstinence

2 comments:

calvin said...

ur egg looks better liao this time. see, i told you ady, the more you cook, the better it will be.

but are you sure your gyouza is cooked liao? coz i see like they haven't become brown enough ler :P

lonehunter88 said...

I think the gyoza is pre-cooked already, so don't really have to cook until brown..