Thursday, July 19, 2007

Second Attempt at Random Cooking


This is my second late night supper cooking.. (I just don't like the canteen's dinner that much) As you could probably guess, this is a bowl of bacon and eggs.. but wat's that squary whitey thing? Give it your best guess..




Those were apples! My crazy idea of mixing apple with scrambled eggs... haha.. Those who have cooking experience would know it was not that nice.. apples are just not meant to be cooked.. They oxidize easily and lose their nutrients once cooked.. I've learnt my lesson.. I'll go back to chai poh, if I can find that in Jap.. hehe

2 comments:

calvin said...

OMG! you use an apple to go together with egg?! haha, creative idea!

but you know what, an apple a day in the egg will make your eggs away from the doctor :P

haven't seen chai por in japan so far. if got, send some to me too :)

lonehunter88 said...

heh yea apples.. crazy huh? thought it was creative, but it turned out to be crazy in the end.. =) your cooking lots better than mine lar.. chai por ar... dont think got, but i'll try..