Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Good Day


It was quite a nice day today.. drizzles in the morning, and praise and worship at church was quite fun.. I was given the duty to pray after the message and for the collection.. went quite okay.. the japs told me i was quite good.. but I've come to understand that they are just trying to give me encouragement..that's a Japanese.. the Filipinos and others didn't say anything.. Big diff eh? heh.. Well, I got to say I actually am very Japanese in character.. Don't really say what's in my heart(本音(honne)).. the Japanese type of character is called 建前(tatemae)..anyways, I'm going way off the point..

Xin Ning (ベイちゃん as the japs like to call) was quite in the mood today.. bought herself some new clothes.. talked to her a lil more than usual.. bought mister donut donuts for a light dinner.. then, went out to eat some gyoza and fried rice (chinese food) with Cheak..not a bad day at all..



Day 2 of abstinence

No comments: