Friday, July 27, 2007

Exam Stress

First of all, I've caught a cold and have a sore throat.. Shoot, the first time I get sick in Japan, and it just has to be a sore throat.. Moreover, during my examination period..

I had Soil Engineering(geology?donno.no direct translation.) and Hydraulics today.. Not really that hard.. but I just couldn't concentrate that well.. Sleepy and freaking tired.. Brain just won't turn the way I want it to.. and for Soil Engineering, the teacher must have knocked his head around.. 4 pages full 12 questions(typed in font 12) in 50 minutes?? Goodness, that must be his secret mission to fail us all in one go.. >.<

Hydraulics, my brain just wouldn't work properly for me.. In truth, it's no different from what we learnt in physics about water pressure and all.. just a bit more.. well, at least I can be sure I won't fail that one..

On wednesday, I had Concrete..The subject I dread the most..There were 9 questions, and I finished only 3..Not sure if I can pass, but I hope I do..

Yesterday was Maths and English.. Well,these are kacang putih, although I did do some mistakes for Maths..

two more days, 4 more papers..need to work harder.... and get this throat and flu fixed!

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: