Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wet Day at The Pool!

Oh, how I wished I brought my camera along with me to the pool today...(you know why.. lol) Anyways, we swam for the PE today.. it was a bright day..a bit hot too.. almost the same temperature as m'sia I guess..

I'm still not that good at swimming.. (ps. What about you, Calvin?) too bad.. had quite some fun in the pool.. but not as much as I should have.. I was just too sleepy today after wasting too much time last night.. Gotta work hard tonight! >.<

Won't be updating that much..Exam!~ jia you!

Day 10 of abstinence

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

calvin said...

OMG! you actually swam in the pool? haha!

me are? karat kau kau ady la. paiseh nia :P

ganbatte and all the best in your exams! :)

lonehunter88 said...

nvm nvm.. when u have to swim, u can ask the girls to teach u..

one girl support ur hand.. one girl support ur chest, one girl support ur ****.. then, ur leg sure move very fast one!! ^^