Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Bad

Goodness, you gotta be kidding me.. Am I destined to be so bad at words? It seems that I always hurt someone without realizing it with my words.. Well, I have to admit it's my fault, since they are my words..

Maybe I don't understand people enough.. That's why I always say something wrong to them.. (Anyways, if you don't understand what I'm talking about until now, you can stop.Those who do know will know where to look for answers)

I know I got to stop hurting people.. But how? I'm not sure.. I could just shut up and not talk to anyone.. But then, I'd be depressed and most probably die of boredom..

I know that things that are done are done and I can't change it.. But it hurts me so to know I've again lost a friend because of my words.. Maybe this is what the Lord wants, and I don't see the purpose now, but I'm sure the answers will be clear somewhere in the future..

For now, I just want you to know, sha, if you're reading this, that I do care for you.. You are a good friend and I'll always appreciate you.. I know it's my fault for saying such things to you, and I'm so very sorry..

No comments: