Sunday, January 13, 2008

Google Search [click] Google 検索 {クリック}

Google receives daily search requests from all over the world, including Antarctica. The average number is 200 million searches a day.
Googleは毎日世界中から検索の依頼を受けとっている、南極帯を含める。検索の数は一日に2億だと言われています。

So, what am I getting at? For those who use blog statistic trackers which track visitor traffic on their blogs, I think you know. Most of these trackers are also able to track the search keywords used to find your blog. And this is one of my favourite columns whenever I open the blog tracker page.

There were quite a few very interesting searches today. Well, there are interesting searches everyday anyways.. hehe

Last 10 Keywords:

怨み晴らします (Google) (must be someone who wanted to curse a friend/enemy.. lol..) Jigoku Shoujo

sakura kiss song sounds avril (Google) (Wah got other people find out also? haha.. the world is small indeed.. or maybe just someone who forgot my web address? ^^)Japanese Avril?

Poem legend of the Bumble Bee (Google) (there are too little pages about bumblebees so somehow they always get to my page)

japan child idol (Google) (One of the most popular searches my blog gets.. lol.. What a small, perverted world we live in..) Child Idol Scene in Japan

japanese schoolgirl adult (Google) (Since when my page become ADULT??????????)

christian walk (Google)

schoolgirl blog (Google) (I'm not a schoolgirl...^^;)

Mizuki Yoshii (Google) (Not many pages have this name on them. The Japanese are doing a good job hiding their child idol scene from the rest of the world. You'll be surprised.)

idolm@ster (Google) (hohoho... So glad got other ppl have the same hobby as me.. ^^) Idolm@ster Xenoglossia

modeling agency in sapporo (Google) (Err?? This one have to ask our good friend CTR in Hokkaido, right?? hehehehe)

So, you see how fun and interesting blog stats trackers are?? haha. Although my average visitors number is only 10+ per day, it's good to know that some of my posts at least give some info to some people. ^^

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: